Let’s talk about freshness baby! Due to the popular demand (naks), here’s the quick and easy recipe for the Crispy lettuce w/ cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, herbs & my own #homemade strawberry salad dressing for lunch.
- Super fresh organic lettuce is a must (to get the crispy feeling)
- Cherry tomatoes ❤
- Feta Cheese in Olive Oil with herbs (those you get in jars) or you may use parmagiano regiano as an alternative
Ingredients (Homemade Strawberry Salad Dressing):
- 1 cup of fresh organic strawberries
- 2 tsp of bio (organic) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp of bio (organic) olive oil
- honey (optional)
- Prepare the salad: lettuce, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Drizzle some of the olive oil and herbs from the feta cheese jar into the salad
- On a separate bowl, crush the strawberries using fork (I also used a spoon) then add the apple cider vinegar, olive oil and mustard. Add more of the ingredients based on your desired taste.
Voila! Bonap! ❤