Since temperature started to rise this week, I opted for an effortless and comfy look as Mark and I spent the afternoon at the town centre.
Hair & Make-up: Fuss-free ponytail + no make-up
- Nothing beats the feeling of being able to go out without bothering putting on make-up and bringing out my GHD from the cupboard (oh boys can’t relate to this!). Thanks to the benefits of juicing raw and working out :-)
- I just made sure I had sunblock on (I used Oil of Olay, SPF 24) and brought Avène Thermal Spring Water for a fresher feeling in case it gets really hot
Light and easy: Anything goes with leggings!
- Lately, I’ve been wearing leggings or those legging-type most days of the week. It’s very comfortable and matches with almost anything – heels, trainers, sneakers, pumps, Tropizienne sandals…name it, you can carry it. For better quality leggings than those you can get from H&M, check out New Look (there’s one in Les Quatre Temps, La Defense Paris or check online)
- As it was warmish, I matched it with a lacy loose white top from Zara
Accessories: I know Spring is about colours, but this time, I was playing around the basics – white, black and grey.
- All-time fave Rayban aviators together with the almost forgotten Shambala Bracelet and Grey Prada Bag also – I almost forgot I have these! Time to bring them out :-p
- Always check what you have and surely you’ll find something!
The Discovery: Comfort + Style = Crime
- Hubby’s idea - pair of funky handmade vintage sneakers from Crime. They’re sooooo cool and love the colour combination!
Crime Fashion Shoes have many other unique designs available on its online store or if you’re around Nice, you can check out Club Player (1 Place Magenta, Nice 06000 – opposite Haagen Dazs, Place Massena). Club Player also showcases different brands such as Armani, Burberry, Diesel, Paul Smith and many more at its shop with cool interior and friendly atmosphere. Oh, I love those Paul Smith bikes!!!!!!!!!!!
Food Fashion. I had to stop thinking about calories sometimes and gave in to the irresistible Strawberry Cheesecake and Salted Caramel ice cream from Haagen Dazs.
Ciao, til next time! x